The Britex website is now home to 48 Revit families for stainless steel Wash Basins and integrated Commercial Tapware (optional). Revit content for all Britex products has been developed to ANZRS guidelines and created with both Revit Architecture and MEP in mind.
Key features of the Britex stainless steel Wash Basin Revit Family Library include:
- Revit Architecture + MEP optimised
- Integrated Tapware (optional)
- Connector elements applied
- Metric dimensions
- Developed to ANZRS guidelines
- Omniclass classifications set
- Generated in Revit 2012
- Native Revit geometry
- Reference planes set
- Detail level settings applied
- Clash detection ready
- Independent 2D and 3D geometry
Britex products are available Australia-wide and Internationally. Please contact Britex to confirm supply and distribution arrangements in regions outside Australia.
All Britex BIM content can be downloaded individually from the Downloads box on respective product pages on the Britex website or supplied in full on a USB. To obtain the USB, please submit the form on the 'Request Literature' page.