Britex Stainless Steel has just uploaded a new section of Revit families for an extensive range of Stainless Steel 'Commercial Sinks' to the Britex website. The range includes Revit families for various Cleaner's Sinks, Laboratory Bowls, Baby Baths and Customisable Laboratory Sinks. Revit families for Britex Commercial Sinks have been developed to ANZRS guidelines with Revit Architecture and MEP applications in mind to assist collaborative BIM workflows. All Britex Revit families are free and can be downloaded from the Britex website.
Key features of the Britex stainless steel Commercial Sinks Revit Family Library include:
- Revit Architecture + MEP optimised
- Connector elements applied
- Metric dimensions
- Developed to ANZRS guidelines
- Omniclass classifications set
- Generated in Revit 2012
- Native Revit geometry
- Reference planes set
- Detail level settings applied
- Clash detection ready
- Independent 2D and 3D geometry
- Britex products are available Australia-wide and Internationally. Please contact Britex to confirm supply and distribution arrangements in regions outside Australia.
All Britex BIM content can be downloaded individually from the Downloads box on respective product pages on the Britex website or supplied in full on a USB. To obtain the USB, please submit the form on the 'Request Literature' page.